Be a part of the growing culinary team at Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street. We’re a small group that works hard and eats well.
Milk Street is looking for experienced cooks to work in our busy kitchen, the hub of our television, video, magazine and cookbook media channels. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role to the heart of everything we do at Milk Street. If you are a culinary professional who is excited to keep learning and is also comfortable in a fast-paced kitchen, please apply.
- A talented cook with proficiency in both sweet and savory cooking
- Proficient in foundational techniques and knife skills
- Able to follow a recipe exactly and consistently produce recipes to Milk Street standards
- Able and interested to learn about and work with new and challenging ingredients
- Interested in a Monday-through-Friday daytime work schedule
- A culinary degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in a professional kitchen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Google apps and Microsoft Office (preferred)
- Reliable transportation for 7 a.m. start times
Send your resume, cover letter and three references—plus any specific materials noted within individual job description—to email@example.com. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.