We’re casting for our new public television cooking show based in Boston, MA. You’ll need an extensive background in professional or home cooking (the more diverse, the better), feel comfortable handling sharp objects under scrutiny, and light up in front of a camera. If you make the cut, you might also get to be on our radio show and in web videos, and get the chance to develop recipes if that interests you.
- Confident, articulate, curious to learn and eager to teach
- Spirited, charismatic and organized
- Grounded, reliable and collaborative
- Knowledgeable about a wide variety of foods and cuisines
- A Bachelor's degree or the equivalent, preferably in culinary arts
- An extensive background in professional / home cooking
- Camera presence
- Media experience (a plus)
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION MATERIALS
If possible, include a showreel or short interview clip.
Send your resume, cover letter and three references — plus any specific additional materials noted above — to email@example.com. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the email subject line.