TV/Radio Production Intern
We’re on the hunt for two reliable, mature TV/radio production interns who are available at least 3 days a week for Spring 2017 (January through May). Our internships are designed to help you meet your educational goals while advancing our public media objectives. You get real-life work experience and the chance to work with award-winning professionals. A snapshot of what you might do:
- Be involved with all aspects of production for our public television and radio shows
- Help organize shoots and recordings
- Assist with day-to-day production needs
This internship needs to be for educational credit, and pays in valuable work experience, networking opportunities and street cred (but not cash).
- Highly organized
- Able to function collaboratively in a team environment
- Adaptable enough to keep up with day-to-day changes in scheduling
- 2 years (or the equivalent) of school with a concentration in film and video or culinary arts
- An understanding of television and radio production needs
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION MATERIALS
Include your available work hours in your cover letter.
Send your resume, cover letter and available work hours to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the email subject line.