WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Cannot get into Milkstreet online cook school

I have paid for several courses and I cannot get access to them. It says invalid email or password. I tried changing the password but it continues to say the same thing.

Comments

• I'm sorry for the frustration. I will connect you with our Director of Education, who will help you with your login question. Stay tuned!

April

• Is it possible to view an online live class after it has happened?

• edited August 2020

Patricia - we don't have a full catalogue of our past classes available, and our recordings only stay available for a limited time. That said, if you are an Insider and there are 1-2 classes from the past two weeks that you would like to have the recording of, we are happy to share them with you. Just send a message to cookingschool@177milkstreet.com with the classes you would like to see. Moving forward, I encourage you to sign up for classes that interest you even if you can't attend at the time they are taking place, since you'll then automatically get the link to the class recording afterwards.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.