WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

roku app

Question:

I know you can watch the TV episodes via the web or on Amazon if you buy them for 1.99. Ever thought of a Roku app where we can enter our name and password and have access via Roku? then It would be much easier to share them with people that come over, to illustrate the greatness of Milk Street.

Thanks

Cliff

Comments

• Hi Cliff - Thanks for the suggestion! I will pass this along to the appropriate department. Best, Lynn C.

• This was about 3 years ago. Is there a Roku/Prime Video/Netflix app? I subscribed to MS Digital Content yesterday and it would be convenient if there was an app for one of these services. You Tube or screen mirroring is just not convenient. Also am I able to download any of the TV episodes with digital content subscription?

I have been watching on Prime Video through PBS Documentaries subscription. It stopped yesterday on all devices without any warning. Prime Video doesn't know why.

Hopefully someone can address these questions.

Thank you

• Hello Ravi,

Thank you for your Digital Content Subscription. We don’t currently have a Milk Street app, and you won’t be able to download the episodes, but you can stream the show in a few places. Your best options right now are to stream it on our website, YouTube channel, on Roku, or on PBS Passport. We are working on adding more streaming options! You can also find your local station at https://www.177milkstreet.com/tv/stations, if you’d like to watch it on broadcast.

Best,

The Milk Street Team

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.