WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Fat-restricted diet

Hello there! I was recently diagnosed with a medical issue that has led to me reducing or eliminating fats, such as oil, butter, and certain dairy fat percentages, in order to reduce tummy struggles, and was hoping to learn about resources, such as cookbooks, that I might utilize when trying to adapt to my new dietary restrictions. I have been adjusting recipes from some of my favorite cookbooks, but thought it couldn’t hurt to see what other resources and help there may be when considering reduced and no-fat cooking and baking. Thank you for your help!

Comments

• Hi Morgan - I'm so sorry to hear about your stomach troubles. Unfortunately, at Milk Street, we don't specialize in reduced- or no-fat cooking so we don't have any specific resources in our library. I don't have any first-hand recommendations, but I have heard good things about the Skinnytaste Cookbooks. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful but maybe the other board participants also have some suggestions! Best, Lynn C.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.