WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Search

Can not find a search button to find a recipe

Comments

• Hi Deborah - You can search the website for recipes by clicking the small magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner of the web page. The Milk Street Store has its own search field on that page. Let us know if you are still having trouble and we can help guide you through. Best, Lynn C.

• Why can't this search just be at the top of the recipes page?

• Hi John - The small magnifying glass also appears on the "RECIPES" tab and you can search for recipes there as well. You can also filter recipes by type (Main, Dessert, Sides, etc.) and by Cookbook title (Fast & Slow, Tuesday Nights, etc.). Please let us know, specifically, what you'd like to see beyond that and I can share your suggestions with our digital content team. I know they are constantly working on changes and upgrades to the website to improve customer experience. Best, Lynn C.

• I can find the “little magnifier” from my laptop/desktop computer but not when I access the site via my smartphone. Unfortunately this lack of easy search access on my phone results in my relying on other websites and recipes when I am out shopping for ingredients.

• Hello!

On mobile, the search can accessed via the following 2 options.

To search our entire website, the search can be accessed via the main menu, which is accessed by pressing the menu indicator (3 blue lines) on the top left corner of your screen. The menu will expand and the search function will display at the bottom.

For a dedicated recipe search, that can be accessed via our homepage. Both screenshots are included below.

For any further inquiries, please reach out to us at info@177milkstreet.com for any further information.

Best,

Evan, Digital Content Director

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.