WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Website

for the last couple of weeks when I select a recipe; it doesn't show or allow me to see the step by step, then when I go to print the recipe - it won't print when I click on the print button, I have to right click then select print. I have contacted the geek squad from Best Buy and they could resolve the issue. I've also re-booted my computer and printed (wire-less printer) several times. The site worked flawlessly for the first few months. What can be done to resolve these issues?

Regards, Fred Abrahamson acct # 7399942

Comments

• Hi Fred!

Thank you for your question and I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty printing our recipes and accessing the step-by-step feature.

We have seen this issue before and ask that your clear your browser cache before attempting to use these features again as that has been the solution for other members who have experienced this issue.

If this does not work for you, please feel free to send me an email at epetto@177milkstreet.com so we can review and troubleshoot further.

Best,

Evan, Digital Content Director

• I also cannot print out recipes and when I try to copy them so I can print them myself I can only copy the directions but not the ingredients???? very frustrating...

marta drury

• When I print your recipes they suddenly leave out half the ingredients and instead include "This site collects cookies. For more information click here." But nothing happens. Help please!

pbqcat@gmail.com

• How can I save my favorite recipes from 177milkstreet digitally?

• I save my recipes digitally, by asking the recipe to "print", but instead of printing, in the lower left side of the "print" page, press the drop-down box and select "open page in preview." At that point, you'll see how the recipe will look when printed. Again, click "print" then go back to the drop-down menu and select "save as PDF" When the screen appears, just indicate where you want to save the file on your computer and voila, it's saved digitally on your computer for future use. I love to save my recipes that way because I can search them for ingredients or titles when I'm looking for what to cook. Hope that helps!

• I'm an all access member and am very disappointed in difficulty to print without spending time deleting web formating/advertisement which take up a lot of in. Please provide a print format that requires no blocks of color and minimal lines as Christopher did at ATK. :(

• I agree with Suzanne. Hitting the print button should bring up a 8.5x11 printable page with ingredients & directions only! Save as pdf is fine but you end up with a 3-page pdf with intro on one page, ingredients on the next, direction after that.

• Is there a way to "save" recipes as favorites so I can find them on line easily?

Thanks

Melissa

• Hi Melissa - You can save recipes to your favorites by clicking on the small heart icon on the upper left of the website under the name of the recipe. This will put it in your Favorites.  Once you're logged into your account, you can click the "Account" button on the top right of the screen. Your favorites will be listed there. Alternatively, you can follow this link - https://www.177milkstreet.com/recipes/favorites. Best, Lynn C.

• Hi I am surprised that your website doesn't recognize its subscribers. I am constantly barraged by messages to subscribe and sell me things. I think the products are high quality, but the website experience is not friendly to customers who already are on board. Am I doing something wrong?

• How do I search recipes by cook book. I used to be able to see all the fast and slow or cookish recipes, but now i can’t

• Hi Tess - If you hover over the "Recipes" header at the top of the webpage a drop down menu will appear. On the right of the drop down menu will be a list of all of the cookbooks and you can click on the one you want to focus on. Best, Lynn C.

• What does “save to clipboard” mean

• can I save the recipes to the clipboard?

• For the past couple of weeks, I've been unable to save ingredients to the clipboard. Nor can I print recipes. This same problem occurred last year. I don't understand why this problem persists.

You seriously need to up your game when it comes to your website.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.