WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Upcoming live monthly Q&A sessions

How does one get notified of upcoming live monthly Q&A sessions? I am an Insider and one of the stated benefits is “access to live Q&A events”, yet I have never received an invitation to “Enjoy exclusive live monthly Q&A sessions with Christopher Kimball and members of the Milk Street staff, special guests and more.” There are previously recorded Q&A sessions in the videos tab, yet please let me know how to find out about upcoming live monthly Q&A events. Theresa J. (Q&A ID 3746)

Comments

• Hi Theresa - I’m so sorry that you haven’t been able to see one of our Q&A’s Live. Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, we’ve had to suspend the Live Q&A’s because of the social distancing and mask requirements instituted in workplaces by the state of Massachusetts. Once we are able to safely resume them, Insiders will be the first to know. As someone who’s participated in the Live Q&A’s alongside Chris, I miss them too! Best, Lynn C.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.