WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Kitchen Counts

I love the Kitchen Counts feature in the magazine, and would love it even more if it were easily printable from the website. Any chance that could happen?

Comments

• I would love to second it, and perhaps you could sell magnets to go on the fridge. I know I look for the weight of honey all the time.

• I would like to see all of the Kitchen Counts measurements/weights consolidated into one master list (so I can stop doing it myself).

• Hi All -

Thanks for such a great suggestion! I will pass this along to our Editorial team who is always improving the website and magazine to improve the customer experience.

Best,

Lynn C.

• Just wanted to second this request -- a consolidated master list would be terrific!

• Here's a third. I'm a charter member, have all the magazines, I.E., maintain a library of the annual books, too. I WISH you would get on this and provide an online index to all of the kitchen counts. Also would be nice if you update the online comprehensive index each ear please.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.