WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Comments

• Hi Dale - You can search for recipes by using the small magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner. Or you can click the "RECIPES" tab on the upper left side of the webpage and scroll through the recipes. Hope that helps! Best, Lynn C.

• I was about to post the same comment. It is insane you can't search recipes.

• There is no magnifying glass on the recipe page. If the only alternative is to scroll through all recipes, this will not work for me.

• Hello!

To search recipes, we offer two of the following options:

The search function (represented by the magnifying glass) is present on all pages on the top right corner of the menu. On the homepage, there is also a dedicated recipe search box just below the search bar. Both are shown below.

For any further questions, please don't hesitate to email us at info@177milkstreet.com

Best,

Evan, Digital Content Director

• There is no search bar or magnifying glass on your website on the iPad. Definitely a big drawback:( This option is available only on the laptop/computer. Please have this option for iPad as well.

• Hi Shalini,

On a tablet or smartphone, please head to the menu icon, shown below.

The search function will then display in the menu at the bottom of the screen.

Alternatively, the recipe search function is located on our mobile homepage for easy access.

Thank you!

• When I click on the search magnifying glass at the bottom of the page the account page the magnifying glass turns orange and nothing happens. I am using an iPad.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.