WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Store Credit

I have store credit for ordering a cookbook, but when I tried to order something else, no credit appeared. How do I go about using the credit?

Comments

• Hi Liz!

Thanks for your question. Your store credit should have been sent to you as a one-time use code via email.

If you did not receive that email or have filed it away, please send me an email at epetto@177milkstreet.com with the following information: Your name, email address you used to order the cookbook, title of cookbook purchased, and date of purchase (if you remember).

We can use this information to track down your code so you can get shopping!

Best,

Evan, Digital Content Director

• I don’t recall ever getting an email but here is my info:

Liz Shumpes, lizshumpes@gmail.com, Fast and Slow. Do not have any emails showing the date of purchase..sorry.

• Hi Evan,

I also must have missed that email with the code after ordering. Please tell me who it would have came from and the Email Subject I can look back through my emails. I get so many different ones.

Thanks Marian

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.