WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

The Kozmatik

I bought this and received it this week. My plan was to review it on the product's page but couldn't see how to though there were several posted. I wanted to review it because some l were slightly negative and I wanted to address them. It is lightweight but not flimsy. Instead of broiling tomatoes, peppers and garlic to make a fresh salsa, I used The Kozmatik. It worked perfectly; nothing dripped through onto the burner and it was easy to clean. If someone could tell me how to post a review with the product, I'll give it five stars.

Comments

• That's a great question! I can't figure out how to leave a review either. Someone....?

• Hi Katherine and Vi - I checked in with our Milk Street store team and they let me know the following, "We send out an automatic review email about 28 days after the item ships. If it's past that time significantly, I would suggest checking a spam folder - or the customer can reach out to us directly and we can manually re-send the review. Once they have it, it doesn't expire -- you could review something months after receiving the email." Hope that helps! Best, Lynn C.

• I didn't receive an email regarding this product, I check spam pretty regularly. I bought it a year ago and use it regularly to grill all sorts of vegatables. Great product.

I very rarely get emails asking about products I buy.

• Hi Katherine - I'm sure someone with the store team can help you if you'd like to leave a review. You can get in touch with them at store@177milkstreet.com. Best, Lynn C.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.