WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Trouble printing recipes

I am trying to print a recipe using the print button on the recipe, but it comes up in my pre-print screen with a banner that says this site uses cookies across the recipe. The banner does not appear on the recipe. Please explain how to print the recipe. Thanks.

Comments

• I am having the same issue. will not renew

• It is possible to close the banner before printing. Look for small “x” on top of banner—on the right side I think. Took me a bit to figure it out!

Don’t leave us Cheryl!

• I attached a recipe to the Clipboard. Now I want to look at it again and can’t find out how to find the Clipboard

• Hi Shirley - The clipboard is not a feature on our website, but a special location in your computer's memory that temporarily stores cut or copied data from a document. Once, something is stored in the clipboard, it can then be pasted to a new location. The clipboard holds its information until you cut or copy something else, or log out of the computer. For example, a user may copy information from a word processor and paste that information into an email.

It is essentially the computer's way of making it so you can copy and paste something. And for our website, that particular feature allows people to easily copy and paste the ingredients list without having to do much work at all.

Best,

The Milk Street Team

• The print arrow doesn't work in Microsoft Edge.

• Your print button will not work in MS Edge but it will work in Cgrome. Also the copy button in edge will not work as it stores to pboardpasting anywhere.

• Copy function in edge will copy but you can;t find it anywhere or paste to any program such as notepad. You need better instructions on how to use edge or fix it.

• I have been able to print recipes by hovering over the page and right clicking. Selected Print and recipe printed out with normal formatting.

Still, hope Milk Street fixes the glitch soon.

• As a new Insider, where on the website can I find past copies of the Milk Street magazine?

• I am unable to print recipes from my iPad when I click on Print. Nothing happens when I do so.

• When I open the website on my iPad and click on log in, I am instructed to provide a new password. I then can enter my password that I have saved but it is a pain and seems to be unique to your website. Also, I get pop up ads unrelated to milk street that are distracting and aggravating to deal with.

• Your website is really difficult to navigate. I am logged in as a digital subscriber, AND we subscribe to the magazine. Regardless, unless I agree to all of your marketing cookies, I apparently cannot view the recipe online. I see only the first two ingredients, plus the user reviews. Your bottom banner to send you my email and subscribe keeps popping up. Once I close it and tell you no, because it's redundant (and it looks suspiciously like a log in banner, so I have accidentally subscribed more than once over the years), I still can't see the recipe. Enough marketing dead ends! You already have my subscription fees. I just want a clean, simple user experience to access the recipes I pay for, in two ways, every year. What looks like a "search" icon tool actually dumps me back into your store. You guys are ruthless in Sell Sell Sell. Basta!! And yes, I have tried "logging out and logging back in." Surely this will also require clearing all cookies, caches, etc. What a pain.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.