WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Organizing recipes

Is there a way my favorite recipes can be organized? There are so many wonderful recipes that I’ve saved that it’s hard to locate the one I want.

If I could creat different folders in which to organize recipes it would be most helpful.

Comments

• Hi Sue -

Unfortunately, we do not have that option as of yet, but we appreciate your suggestion and will take it into consideration as we make further improvements to the website. Thanks for being an Insider! Best, Lynn C.

• I wish that were possible too! The Cook's Country family of sites allows categorization which makes going through recipes so much faster. Milk Street is way behind and needs to get this feature available.

• Look it's December 2023. Problem same.

• Hi Angela -

If you want to email info@177milkstreet.com, they can put you in touch with our web team who may have more information on whether this feature is in the works for a future iteration of the website.

Unfortunately, only the cooking team manages this board for cooking-related questions. Customer service can assist you via the email I mentioned above.

Best,

The Milk Street Cooking Team

• I agree with Angela and The NY Times also has a system of organizing recipes.

Being an insider is not free and getting more expensive. A system for organizing recipes is needed. Please pass this on.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.