WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Enough with the Fast and Slow recipes!!!!

Enough "Fast and Slow" recipes!!! How about always posting a "normal" recipe to go with them? This idiotic fad will be over and you will have a site full of antiquated recipes. I search and find what looks like a great recipe and there is no link for a "normal" Dutch oven instructions. (I know some people love the instant pot- but they also loved the cabbage patch doll, the pet rock and the Tickle Me Elmo!)

Just one "Food Snob's" opinion

Comments

• Hi Clifford -

We’re so glad you're exploring our recipes. I'm so sorry to hear that you're disappointed that we added the 100 or so recipes from our Fast & Slow Cookbook - our best seller to date! - to our website. We made this decision during the pandemic to give our subscribers, who might have an Instant Pot at home, access to these new recipes since so many of us were experimenting with different equipment and ingredients during this time.

There are still over 1,000 recipes on our website that do not require an Instant Pot. Many of the Instant Pot recipes are actually versions of recipes we've previously or subsequently published for stovetop or oven cooking, so look for duplicates of the recipe titles when you do a search and check them all even if the title is slightly different.

Best,

The Milk Street Team

• Had no idea it was that popular! Should have known I am out of the loop!

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.