WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Currrent “Best” Stand Mixer

I have been watching so many cooking shows recently and notice a stand mixer that looks amazing but cannot find it on a simple search on my browser…. It is grey in color and the mixer is able to make continual increases in speed. It has a long arm and lifts from the front of the head of the mixer. It appears to be a 7+quart? Bowl but seems to work much better than my old mixer. I am ready to invest in a new one but not sure where I could find this or if it is too big for my every day uses. I use my mixer for all kinds of batters, doughs and breads. Help! I am hoping to find one to keep as many years as this one has lasted…

Comments

• Hi Shary - We use the KitchenAid mixers here at Milk Street and I'm not sure which mixer you might be referring to. If you've seen it on another cooking show I would recommend writing in to that show to ask what brand of mixer it is. Unfortunately we don't do regular equipment testing at Milk Street so we haven't done much research on alternate brands of stand mixers. Best, Lynn C.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.