WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

stock pot.

I'm upgrading an old stockpot. Do you have a favorite in the test kitchen??

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi Scott - We don't often use a stockpot in the kitchen at Milk Street. A Dutch oven or large pot usually suits most of our needs and, since we don't do equipment testing here, we don't have a specific recommendation. Generically speaking, we would recommend buying a stainless steel pot with a tight-fitting lid and a weight that, when full, is easy to maneuver. Height and width are more of a personal choice. Shorter and wider pots stack more easily for storage, whereas taller and thinner pots take up less space on the stovetop making it easier to have multiple pots going at once. Best, The Milk Street Team

• Thanks a lot Lynn. Have a good one.

S

• Hi. I was just watching Bianca cook risi e bisi (yum). Can you tell me what size All Clad stockpot/soup pot she was using for the broth? It was probably either 6 quart or 8 quart. I'm hoping to choose one of those to replace a non-clad pot of ours. And if you have any size recommendations, I'd appreciate that. We do own a very large stockpot (probably 12 quart) already. Thank you!

• Hi Merle - Bianca is using an 8 quart All Clad Dutch oven in the segment. Best, Lynn C.

• Hi Lynne,

How do the Dutch Ovens or Stockpots which had been manufactured under the Milk Street label, in partnership w/ Kuhn Rikon or Regalware, get classified? For the record I would say the one made by Regalware is UNBELIEVABLE, durable and so easy to use.

• Hi Russell -

This is a question for our store team. You can reach them at store@177milkstreet.com.

Best,

The Milk Street Team

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.