WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Products offered during classes

I have taken several classes and in each one most of the products are unavailable. First, why would Milk Street not pre-stock the recommended items before the class is offered? And, second, it is a poor business practice. If people cannot purchase the items at the time they take the class, they are less likely to buy the products at all resulting in lost revenue. I have also had poor experiences with the website and calling customer service. I believe the concept and content of Milk Street are good but poor planning and customer service will be the downfall of this good effort if they are not fixed soon.

Comments

• is it possible to search for recipes that use a particular ingredient?

• Hi Peggy - You can search by word in the recipe search bar and it will bring up all recipes that reference that word. Best, The Milk Street Team

• Hi Marcia - Thank you for your comments. Our cooking school team does an excellent job of pointing out any products - equipment, spices, sauces, etc. - that they use during the class that can be purchased in our store. Unfortunately, due to the continuing supply chain issues plaguing all retail outlets these days, they can't always guarantee those products are in stock. They obviously try to ensure we have those products available, but we are at the mercy of the suppliers we work with - who are facing pandemic-related production delays - and regular shipping delays. Product availability can change by the minute. If a product is unavailable and instrumental to a class, we always offer the option of being notified when the products are back in stock. Our thinking is that it is better to let you know about our products, even if it means there might be a delay in receiving them, rather than not. Best, The Milk Street Team

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.