WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Can't access the web site at all (Error 520 Cloudflare unknown connection issue)

I am getting a repeated problem accessing the Milk Street web site (177milkstreet.com). The problem seems to come and go, but at the moment I cannot access any page on the web site (including the home page). I am using Google Chrome on a Mac, and I am not having problems with any other web sites. If I open an "incognito window", it works fine (that's how I was able to get to this page). I can also use a different web browser (Safari) and it works fine there too. I don't know if there's a problem with the cookies, or something else that's causing Milk Street to return the error. I could not find any way to talk to a customer service person about a web site problem -- if there's a phone number to call, please let me know.

The exact error message is: "Error 520 Web server is returning an unknown error" and then below it says "What happened? There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed."

Comments

• And now, 3 1/2 hours later, it's working again. Given that this is at least the third time this has happened to me, I hope there's a fix you can give me to apply if it happens again. I'm also curious if anyone else has ever seen this issue.

• Hi William - I am going to forward your comment to our digital team to see if they can diagnose your problem. Be on the lookout for an email from them regarding your issue. Best, The Milk Street Team

• This has happened to me 5-6 times as well Usually the outage is only for a limited amount of time, but still a pain. I am using Chrome on a windows 10 machine.

• Same problem here. Cloudflare error 520 for days now. Using chrome and cannot access the site except in incognito mode.

• The problem comes and goes for me - very frustrating. And, I never received an email from the "digital team" as promised above. Not having a way to contact Customer Service directly is a poor way to run a service business, IMHO.

• I am also still having this problem.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.