WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Boat Meals

I love to cook. I also love cruising on my sailboat. So I constantly struggle to find the recipes that will work on my boat. That includes stuff that you could make ahead, or make in a small space with a few standard items of pantry supplies. Most of the books on cooking on boats or RVs concentrate on pretty basic and uninteresting meals. Does anyone have any particular insight to this cooking challenge?

Comments

• Hi Charles - Our new cookbook, Milk Street: The World in a Skillet, is due out at the end of this month and will likely have plenty of recipes that work in a skillet (in this case a 12" skillet, but I'm sure you could modify to a smaller one, if necessary). I'd also explore some of the recipes from our cookbook, Cookish - you can search these on the website via a Cookish tab on the Recipes drop-down menu. These are short, simple recipes and I think many of them would be conducive to boat cooking. Best, The Milk Street Team

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.