WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM! MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS. VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE. TRY ANY PLAN FOR YOUR FIRST 12 WEEKS FOR JUST $1.

Recipe Ratings, Reviews & Comments

Hello,

I see that the recipe pages have changed. Now we can leave recipe ratings and reviews, which is great, but we can't see the past comments. Can you assist?

Thanks so much.

Comments

• I am REALLY missing the past comments -- I always make heavy use of them in my recipe evaluations, and now they're all gone. Not happy -- c'mon MS, bring them back!

• I agree with Robert and William, the comments were very useful. What's the point of reviewing a recipe if no one in the MS community can't see it? Bring them back, please.

• I really miss the reviews and comments. Please bring them back. I used to be a huge fan of milk street. Not so much without comments/reviews. Please bring them back.

• I too am really missing the readers' comments. Prior to making a new recipe, I like to see others' experiences which help me decide whether or not to try it, and also what changes I might make. Please bring back the comments!!!

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.