WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Comments

• Hi Alice -

This Q&A Board is meant for cooking questions so I'm not sure why you were referred here. You can manage your subscription by following these instructions, which can be found on our "Contact Us" page. If you have further questions please call customer service at 866-400-0537.

Log into our customer service portal to view your subscription status, update your information, make a payment, change your auto-renewal status, or cancel your membership.

You can also manage your digital, print + digital, or Insider membership by logging into your account, located on the top right corner of the screen for both desktop and mobile users. Once you are logged in, click on your Account. Go to the YOUR SUBSCRIPTION tab where you will find links to manage the most common requests.

Best,

The Milk Street Team

• While this may be the proper protocol, it doesn't work. I cancelled a month ago feeling all I was getting was sales pitches. The recipes are full of ads rendering them impossible to follow.

My membership is up in March, started last May and I received notification on Jan 31 that my subscription had been paid.

I canceled again. Do better, Milk Street.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.