WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Missing recipe from Jan-Feb 2023 magazine?

Just got my Jan-Feb 2023 issue of the Milk Street magazine. Bottom left corner of the cover mentions "Honey-Paprika Shrimp with Rice". I cannot find the recipe anywhere in the magazine, nor the recipe index on the inside front cover, nor online. Anyone find it? (I usually love any recipe that has either shrimp or paprika, so one that has both ingredients is sure to be good.)

Comments

• I just received my copy of the Jan/Feb 2023 Milk Street magazine. I was immediately attracted to the noted "Honey-Paprika Shrimp with Rice" at the bottom of the cover. I usually do not have many of the required ingredients for your recipes so having these made me want to seek out the recipe to see if I had the ingredients to make this dish. I have searched from the front to the back (twice), to no avail, for this recipe! Please enlighten me as to the location of the preparation instructions for this dish.

• It looks like it might be referring to the "Broiled Ginger and Yogurt Shrimp" recipe on page 6, as that recipe includes both paprika and honey with a note about serving it with rice (perhaps the intention was for the rice to be the rice recipe on the opposite page). Maybe they changed the name of the recipe and forgot to update in one place or the other.

• does anyone at the magazine read these comments?

• Same problem here with the honey paprika shrimp. ????? I also spent time searching for it.

• Hello all,

We apologize for the confusion. The name was changed within the magazine to "Broiled Ginger and Yogurt Shrimp"and did not get updated on the cover. The recipe is on the top of page 6.

The Milk Street Team

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.