WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Free shipping

I have 3 items in my cart totally $157.00 why is there $17 in shipping?

Also I have a year subscription, I though i get free shipping fore bing a member

Comments

• Hi Hisao,

Thank you for reaching out! Please contact the store directly at store@177milkstreet.com and they will be happy to assist you.

Best,

Milk Street

• I have the same question as Hisao. We shouldn't have to contact the store. Please direct me to the text for the the shipping costs policy for members.

• edited June 2023

Hi Naomi -

We've passed along your message to customer service, and we'll respond as soon as we hear from them. However, since the customer service team doesn't monitor this board, you're likely to get a speedier response in future by reaching out directly to info@177milkstreet.com.

Best,

The Milk Street Cooking Team

• Hi Naomi -

I spoke to customer service and they should be reaching out to you directly.

The reason we request that you contact the store directly is that they are the only ones who have access to the account information and can check the status of products and orders.

Free shipping is provided to Insiders and for orders over $125 as long as the product purchased is not exempt and the address is in the contiguous US.

Best,

• Yep same question. I guess i will send a note to the store.

• How can you advertise free shipping for insiders, but then not link the store and subscription accounts?

• I'm an Insider and still seeing a shipping charge. Get your s___ together!

• I have the same question about shipping. It was one of the reasons I joined!

• Hello -

Please direct customer service questions to info@177milkstreet.com. The customer service team does not monitor this board.

Best,

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.