WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Fig, Blue Cheese and Prosciutto Pizza made better

Sine I have a mission fig tree in the yard, I've been making a pizza like this for several years. This pizza can be made mush more satisfying! After making the dough (at least a day early) and forming the dough into shape, I spread a light coating of olive oil. I then sprinkle the dough with Calabrian peperoncino. (Alternatively, you could use Calabrian Peperoncino Piccante in Olive Oil. If you do, skip coating the doough with olive oil. Instead, blend some olive oil with the peperoncino paste, thinning it out some. You can find the peperoncino past at https://www.olio2go.com/Products/IASA-Peperoncino-Piccante-in-Olive-Oil__CLT-005.aspx?gclid=Cj0KCQjw_r3nBRDxARIsAJljleFIum_GMlkQ0778DgSfuiKfqE1w_lJ-4gQc88-SPUC8VbTuL9O2IVEaAiJyEALw_wcB ). Then I add prosciutto and onions. I then lightly spread some Gorgonzola cheese and top it off lightly with grated Parmesan. The pizza is then cooks for about 5 - 8 minutes. Before cutting the pizza, I top it with a large amount of fresh arugula.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.