WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

being charged shipping after updating to Insider

I updated to Insider a couple of months ago. However the store still wants to charge shipping. After hearing from Milkstreet, I changed my password, cleared my browser and used a different computer. None of these corrected the problem. I have no clue how to resolve this.

Has anyone else had this problem? Could you fix it?

Comments

• Hi Glenda,

Thank you for writing in—we are more than happy to assist. Please be sure that you are logged in when browsing the store platform to access your Insider shipping benefits. An easy way to check is by clicking the account icon (between the gift card and cart icon at the top right corner of your screen).

A window should appear, allowing you to login via the prompt below. Simply click on the prompt to verify your details and log in using your Insider email and password. If you are already logged in on our main 177milkstreet.com, this will be automatically redirected for you.

I have confirmed that the Insider benefits are working for you under your credentials. Please reach out to us at store@177milkstreet.com if you continue to have any issues.

Best,

Evan

• I have ether exact same problem and have done all you mentioned to no avail. What else can be done?

• Penny - have you gotten in touch with the store team at the address given above? Please send a message to store@177milkstret.com for personal attention to your problem. - April D.

• I have the same problem. When I try to ship to a gift recipient in the US it no longer recognizes me as an insider and charges me shipping. If I ship to myself, the 0 shipping shows. When I wrote to store@milkstreet.com I received a message that I will have to wait a couple days for a response, and if so, I'll be too late for Christmas shipping.

• 2nd time I have ordered an item being an Insider and yet you are charging me for shipping. I am logged into my account currently. This seems to be a sitewide issue. I got reimbursed last time but shouldn't have to continually go through this.

• Hi Joseph -

Since this board is for cooking questions only, the store and customer service teams don’t monitor it. They can be reached at store@177milkstreet.com or info@177milkstreet.com.

Best,

The Milk Street Cooking Team

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.