WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Date Posted should be added to all recipes.

I often see something interesting and am not sure if it's something new or something I've already printed in the past. I sure wish all recipes indicated date posted.

Comments

• Ruth - thank you for this feedback! We will take it into account. In the meantime, though this won't solve your problem for all recipes, any recipe that was included in an issue of our magazine will clearly say which issue (for example, "appears in January/February 2021"), just under the title of the recipe. Also, when searching for recipes, you can also refine your search by clicking on the down arrow next to "All Recipes" when on the main recipe page and selecting a category or cookbook that interests you. CookISH is our most recent cookbook, with Fast & Slow preceding that, then New Rules, then Tuesday Nights. I hope that helps you keep track of what is new to you! -April D.

• Hi. Just wanted to agree with Ruth- the reason it's important to be able to look up a topic or recipe using a date is because when you're listening to the radio podcast, you might be painting, going to the bathroom, taking a bath, ironing, etc., and you can't just write down the name of a fancy recipe. By the time you get a pen, you might remember the podcast was about charring, roasting, brazing, etc., etc., or the recipe might have had iceberg lettuce and charred eggplant, but if you don't know the NAME of the recipe, there's no way you can get it! It's like being prevented from learning how to spell a word correctly because you can't find it because you can't spell it. Very frustrating. I want the cookbooks that were described in the show between 4:00-5:00 on Jan. 2, 2021, but there's no way to find out except HOPE someone reads this comment. C. Rusoff, email included- please send names of books!

• Courtney - because different local radio stations air episodes at different times, I'm not certain which episode information to provide you with. However, you can find details about each radio episode, and easily re-listen to find the information you need, on our radio page, here: https://www.177milkstreet.com/radio. -April D.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.