WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Food Processor on the show?

I like how to food processor on the show seems to work. Does anyone know the brand and model of the food processor used in the Milk Street kitchen?

Comments

• It is a Kitchenaid model. I'll have to check in with the kitchen for the exact model.

• Looks like my Breville Sous Chef. Can't recommend highly enough. Great machine!

• Any more info on this? I'd like to know what kind of food processor is used in the MS kitchen also. Thanks!

• Still looking for an answer on this. The food processor used in the episode https://www.177milkstreet.com/tv/tuesday-night-italian with all of the measurements on the side looks great!

• Hi Joel - I believe the food processor we use in the Milk Street kitchen is a Cuisinart 7-or 8-cup food processor. Best, The Milk Street Team

• Thanks Lynn! On the recent South African Piri Piri chicken show, it was a Kitchen Aid although I do not know what size. Quick question...I live by myself but entertain for 6 - 8 fairly regularly. I do NOT have a stand mixer. If I want to make dough for bread baked in a Dutch Oven, do you think a 7 or 8 qt. Food processor will suffice or do I need to get a 12 or 14 cup?

• Hi Gayle - I believe at some point in the run of the show we switched to the Cuisinart food processor from the Kitchenaid and I'm not sure *exactly* what model it was since it was a model from quite a while ago. That being said, it looks similar to the 11-cup food processor here. That would make sense since we typically recommend 8-10 cups capacity. If you are trying to make a no-knead bread in the Dutch oven, those generally don't require a mixer or food processor at all. You can mix it by hand. Best, The Milk Street Team

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.