WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Self-paced classes

Are the self-paced classes no longer free with Insider subscription?

Comments

• I think the self paced classes were just free to all members during the pandemic not just Insiders.

This was in an email I got in December 2021:

Just a reminder as part of your Insider membership you also receive:

• Unlimited digital access to every recipe, article, TV episode, and radio episode, plus a print subscription to Milk Street Magazine
    • Free standard shipping in the Milk Street Store to contiguous U.S. addresses
    • 24-Hour advance notification of Milk Street Store sales events
    • Access to all Milk Street Live "Zoom-based" Cooking Classes, including Live Q&A's with instructors
    • All videos including recipe step-by-steps, tips, and techniques

No mention of free self paced classes although when joining, I received two self paced classes for free, too, which is not listed as a benefit. Bummer, as the new self-paced classes look good, too! Please post here if you find anything different.

• Is it true That Insiders no longer can take Self Paced Classes for free now June 1922?

• Hi Folks -

I checked in with our Cooking School team and the classes are still free. Here is what they said:

They are indeed still free to Insiders! Insiders have to enroll by linking from their logged in account at www.177milkstreet.com to Teachable, where we host our self-paced classes. They should click on a class of interest here: https://www.177milkstreet.com/school/classes/online-classes

For Insider enrollment in The Umami Pantry and Sour Grapes, which are not yet loaded on our site, they can email cookingschool@177milkstreet.com and we can share a discount code for free access.

Hope that helps!

Best,

The Milk Street Team

• Thank you! That was extremely helpful.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.