WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Self-paced online classes

Are the self -paced online cooking classes free for Inside members? If so, how do I access?

Comments

• Janet - Yes, our self-paced online classes are included with Insider membership at no additional cost. To access them, first be sure that you are logged into your account on our site, www.177milkstreet.com. Then, head over to our online class calendar, which you can find under the "school" header or here: https://www.177milkstreet.com/school/classes/online-classes. When you click on a class from that list, the cost will automatically drop to $0 when you move to Eventbrite to complete your registration. We look forward to seeing you at a virtual class soon!

-April D.

• Are the self -paced classes free to Insiders? When I try to enroll in the "Umami Pantry", I'm not able to get access? Is there a coupon code that we need? Thank you!

• Janet - yes, the self-paced classes are also included in your Insider membership. Be sure that you are signed into your account on our site, then click on The Umami Pantry on this page and your cost to enroll should show up as $0.

• Still not working. I'm logged in (my email shows up on the billing page for the class). However, I'm not able to bypass entering my credit card information. I was able to get into "Sour grapes" class. Is there a coupon code that I need?

• Hi Janet - please send an email to Director of Education Rosie Gill at rosie@177milkstreet.com. She'll help you get access to the teachable classes.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.