WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

February Live Q&A

Sorry to post this here, but I've tried reaching out via customer service and Twitter, with no reply. The video for the February Q&A is not working. All other videos work just fine, so I'm thinking someone embedded code that prevents everyone but your Vimeo admin from viewing it. https://www.177milkstreet.com/live-qa/christopher-kimball-lynn-clark-feb-2020

Comments

• Hi Carrie - I just checked in with our digital team and they say the February Q&A should be up and running now. If you are still having issues, please let us know! Thanks, Lynn C.

• I am wondering how the japanese butter container lid is supposed to fit. I have received mine and the lid fits quite loosely so thought I would ask, please and thank you.

• A great way to thicken jams is to add 1 or 2 tbs lemon juice and grate raw peeled apple into the other fruits. I never use commercial pectin in jams. I make large batches,usually 10

or 12 cups finished product,Using about a half cup of sugar to a heapingI tuned into your program today

cup of prepared fruit

One batch did not jell, it made a tasty topping for ice cream.

When the jam sheets off a spoon, it's ready to can. I watch the bubbles

when the jam is cooking. There is a subtle difference in how they look and burst.

I tuned into your program today as you were discussing making jam.

Old cookbooks offer lots of info and recipes, but not up to date processing times.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.