WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Charter Insider Member online cooking classes

The information on becoming a Charter Insider member mentioned "Free access to select online cooking classes". Which classes are these referring to and how do I access them? The online cooking class doesn't list these.

Comments

• Hi Jenny. I had the same trouble finding them when I signed up as an Insider. You can find them here (there are two free classes ... one on spices and one on veggies): https://www.177milkstreet.com/insider#onlineclasses

• Hi Jenny and Carrie -

Thanks for being Insiders. The two classes included in your membership are Advanced Techniques: Vegetables and The Spice Kitchen. When you are logged in as an Insider you can register for those classes for free by clicking on the links in your Insider account page. You'll be asked to set up a profile and password for our online cooking school, hosted by Teachable. Make sure to remember this in case you want to purchase any of our other classes in the future. You can always contact onlinecookingschool@177milkstreet.com with questions about all things cooking school!

Thanks!

Rosemary Gill, Director of Education

• Online cooking classes are advertised as free to Insider Members, however I was just charged for the Gyoza Extravaganza class for 9/24/20.

• edited August 2020

Hi Patti - Yes, our live stream classes are now included with Insider membership. To access them at no additional cost, you need to make sure you are signed in as an Insider, then click on any class in our upcoming calendar on this page. The cost should automatically drop to $0 when you are transferred over to Eventbrite to complete your signup. If it doesn't, don't proceed with signing up and entering card information; shoot an email to cookingschool@177milkstreet.com and the cooking school team will ensure that you have Insider access at no additional cost. Thanks!

• Trying to sign up to a class and it does not drop to 0. Please advise.

• Hi Mike - there are a couple of reasons that the Insider discount for live stream classes, which are included with your membership at no additional cost, might not automatically apply. First, be sure you are logged in to your account and sign up via this page on our website: https://www.177milkstreet.com/school/classes/online-classes

If you are using a phone or tablet that directs you to the Eventbrite app (rather than the website), the discount may not apply. Give it a try on a computer, if you can, and use the Chrome browser if possible; Safari seems to sometimes cause trouble.

If you are still having trouble, please get in touch with us via cookingschool@177milkstreet.com.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.