Digital Content Coordinator
Back to Jobs
Milk Street is looking for a talented full-time Digital Content Coordinator to assist us in implementing our digital content strategies. Your main duties include crafting and preparing content for Milk Street’s digital channels, proofreading and copy-editing, creating and gathering media assets, and managing our email database.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) at our downtown Boston office.
POSITION OVERVIEW & DUTIES
- Working alongside the Digital Content Director and Digital Editor in preparing content for Milk Street’s website, social media, and email marketing channels
- Uploading and editing articles and recipes from Milk Street publications (magazine, cookbooks, and special interest publications) to the website CMS
- Create and schedule posts on social media management apps and our internet content management system, including search engine optimization
- Assist in measuring content success and track constant program optimization through data analysis
- Work alongside graphic designer to create and gather media assets for use in digital marketing campaigns
- Organized and flexible to ever-changing digital trends
- A strong communicator with a knack for writing, copy-editing, and proofing
- Able to coordinate projects across several departments with ease
- A recent graduate from a Bachelor's program related to communications or marketing
- Prior internship or entry-level marketing experience
- Prior experience using MailChimp, ConstantContact or related email marketing software
- Prior experience using a CMS (content management system)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for design
- An ability to manage workflow of media assets and adhere to deadlines
Please send a resume, cover letter and prior examples of past work to [email protected]. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the email subject line.