Digital Content Coordinator
Back to Jobs
Milk Street is looking for a talented part-time Digital Content Coordinator to assist us in implementing our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include creating email newsletters, proofreading and copy-editing, creating and gathering media assets, and managing our email database.
This is a part-time position (15-20 hours per week) at our downtown Boston office.
POSITION OVERVIEW & DUTIES
- Creating email newsletters, promotional campaigns, and other editorial-based content
- Assist with special projects, as needed
- Copyediting promotional materials
- Gathering media assets for use in digital marketing campaigns
- Organized and flexible to ever-changing email trends
- A strong communicator with a knack for writing, copy-editing, and proofing
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a Bachelor's program related to communications, marketing, or design
- Prior experience using MailChimp, ConstantContact or email marketing software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for design, including experience in Adobe Photoshop
- An ability to manage workflow of email assets and adhere to deadlines
Please send a resume, cover letter and prior examples of past work to [email protected]. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the email subject line.