Digital Content Editor
Back to Jobs
The digital content editor oversees the planning, aggregation, editing and creation of content for Milk Street's website and social media. The editor coordinates content drawn from multiple departments and platforms, determining its suitability for use and ensuring it reflects the voice and mission of the company.
- Working across Milk Street departments and platforms—including editorial, video, radio and the cooking school—create and maintain an editorial schedule for online and social media content
- Collect, write, repurpose and edit short-form content based on interviews, staff-generated material and existing content drawn from all Milk Street platforms
- Work with editorial and marketing to devise an online content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals
- Working with the editorial director, devise and implement Milk Street's online voice and style
- Update and maintain all sections of the website, including generating links between related content
- Identify content area weaknesses and work with other departments and platforms to create needed content
- Experience writing and editing for online, marketing and social media audiences
- At least two years experience in daily, weekly or magazine journalism
- A thorough understanding of online content management and scheduling
- At least a four-year degree, preferably in English, journalism or communications
This is a full-time Monday-through-Friday position located at Milk Street’s Boston location.
Send your resume, cover letter, and three references—plus any specific materials noted within individual job descriptions—to [email protected]. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street is an equal opportunity employer. We offer paid vacation, all major holidays off, half-day Fridays from Memorial Day to Labor Day and a competitive benefits package.