Back to Jobs
Christopher Kimball's Milk Street is seeking an e-commerce buyer. This is a position that can be performed remotely or in our downtown Boston office.
- Researching and sourcing products for online flash sales
- Working with kitchen staff to evaluate and approve new items
- Negotiating rates and prices with drop ship clients
- Arranging for private labeling
- Arranging for shipping and delivery
The position requires some domestic and foreign travel. Candidates should have at least two years of experience with at least one of the following categories: cookware, cooking tools, and/or gourmet foods.
- Solid knowledge of specialty foods market
- At least 2 years experience in selling/sourcing cookware, cooking tools, or gourmet foods
- Excellent communication skills
- Be highly organized, detail-oriented and flexible
- Demonstrated interest in food
This is a minimum 25-hour per week position that can be performed remotely.
Send your resume and cover letter—plus any specific materials noted within individual job descriptions—to [email protected]. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street is an equal opportunity employer. We offer paid vacation, all major holidays off, half-day Fridays from Memorial Day to Labor Day and a competitive benefits package.