Back to Jobs
Christopher Kimball's Milk Street is looking for a creative and motivated Post-Production Intern who’s available at least 2 to 3 days a week. Our internships are designed to help you meet your educational goals while advancing our public media objectives. You get real-life work experience and the chance to work with award-winning professionals.
This is a part-time position (about 20 hours per week) at our downtown Boston office. Rate is $11/hour.
A snapshot of what you might do:
- Log and manage media
- Store and organize assets
- Search for stock music and templates
- Edit social media / recipe videos using Adobe Premiere
- Create text and graphics in Adobe After Effects
- Assist with day-to-day production needs
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- An excellent communicator
- Able to function collaboratively in a team environment
- Adaptable enough to keep up with day-to-day changes in scheduling
- Able to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Able to prioritize effectively, and deliver solid work on tight deadlines
- 3-4 years (or equivalent) of school with a concentration in film and video
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop a plus
- A strong understanding of video production needs
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- A solid understanding of the aesthetics of video editing, color correction, and audio production
- Experience creating online marketing and social media videos is a plus
Send your resume, cover letter, editing reel or video samples, and available work hours to [email protected]. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the email subject line.