Your email address is required to begin the subscription process. We will use it for customer service and other communications from Milk Street. You can unsubscribe from receiving our emails at any time.
Receptionist & Office Assistant
Back to Jobs
Milk Street is looking for a Receptionist & Office Assistant to run our office and customer support initiatives. You’ll take the lead in providing excellent customer engagement that is vital to the Milk Street brand. This is a full-time position at 40 hours per week.
Recruitment for this position is temporarily suspended due to the stay-at-home order put forth by the state of Massachusetts. Your resume will be received and reviewed, but we cannot guarantee a reply to all applicants. Thank you for your patience.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, and staff communications.
- General office management and upkeep, order and maintain office supplies/equipment.
- Respond to calls and emails as a liaison between our readers, viewers, and listeners and the Milk Street team.
- Provide assistance to various departments, as needed.
- Organized, efficient, professional, and responsive.
- Able to work independently and problem-solve.
- Composed and confident.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with many different people, both on site and over phone and email.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or 1-2 years of equivalent experience in office services and customer relations.
- Computer proficiency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and coordinate with multiple people succinctly.
- Culinary or food media experience a plus.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the email subject line.