Milk Street is looking for a Receptionist & Office Assistant to run our office and customer support initiatives. You’ll take the lead in providing excellent customer engagement that is vital to the Milk Street brand. This is a full-time position at 40 hours per week.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, and staff communications.
- General office management and upkeep, order and maintain office supplies/equipment.
- Respond to calls and emails as a liaison between our readers, viewers, and listeners and the Milk Street team.
- Provide assistance to various departments, as needed.
- Organized, efficient, professional, and responsive.
- Able to work independently and problem-solve.
- Composed and confident.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with many different people, both on site and over phone and email.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or 1-2 years of equivalent experience in office services and customer relations.
- Computer proficiency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and coordinate with multiple people succinctly.
- Culinary or food media experience a plus.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the email subject line.