This month’s prize package includes a collection of Christopher Kimball for Kuhn Rikon cookware, including the Christopher Kimball for Kuhn Rikon Collection Wok Skillet, Tongs, Traverse Whisk, Softedge Quick Turn Spatula, Serrated Pocket Peeler, Spider Skimmer, All-Purpose Kitchen Grater, Ratchet Grinder, Storage Jars, Everything Ladle, Pop-Up Steamer Basket, and Duromatic Pressure Cooker.
Back to Jobs
We’re looking for a full-time, in-house seasoned recipe developer here in our downtown Boston location. You should have professional experience writing and producing recipes, a working knowledge of global cuisines and techniques, and the ability to play well with others.
- Comfortable working in a professional cooking environment
- Organized, motivated and independent
- Exacting, curious and methodical
- Able to listen carefully, write effectively and speak thoughtfully
- Able to absorb constructive criticism and apply it toward the project goals
- A Bachelor's degree or the equivalent, preferably in culinary arts
- An extensive background in professional / home cooking
- Strong computer skills
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the email subject line.