Back to Jobs
We’re looking for a full-time, in-house seasoned recipe developer here in our downtown Boston location. You should have professional experience writing and producing recipes, a working knowledge of global cuisines and techniques, and the ability to play well with others.
- Comfortable working in a professional cooking environment
- Organized, motivated and independent
- Exacting, curious and methodical
- Able to listen carefully, write effectively and speak thoughtfully
- Able to absorb constructive criticism and apply it toward the project goals
- A Bachelor's degree or the equivalent, preferably in culinary arts
- An extensive background in professional / home cooking
- Strong computer skills
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the email subject line.