Your email address is required to begin the subscription process. We will use it for customer service and other communications from Milk Street. You can unsubscribe from receiving our emails at any time.
TV & Radio Production Intern
Back to Jobs
Christopher Kimball's Milk Street is on the hunt for a self-motivated and reliable TV/Radio Production intern who’s available at least 2 to 3 days a week. Our internships are designed to help you meet your educational goals while advancing our public media objectives. You get real-life work experience and the chance to work with award-winning professionals.
This is a part-time position (15-20 hours per week) at our downtown Boston office. Rate is $11/hour.
A snapshot of what you might do:
- Be involved with all aspects of production for our public television and radio shows
- Help organize shoots and radio recording sessions
- Assist with day-to-day production needs
- Research radio topics in depth
- Assist in editing videos for social media
- Highly organized
- An excellent communicator
- Able to function collaboratively in a team environment
- Adaptable enough to keep up with day-to-day changes in scheduling
- Able to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced start-up environment
- 2 years (or the equivalent) of school with a concentration in film and video, radio, culinary arts or similar (such as literature or journalism)
- An understanding of television and radio production needs
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
- Excellent writing and research skills
- A working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects (preferred, but not required)
Send your resume, cover letter and available work hours to [email protected]. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the email subject line.