TV & Radio Production Intern
Back to Jobs
Christopher Kimball's Milk Street is on the hunt for a self-motivated and reliable TV/Radio Production intern who’s available at least 2 to 3 days a week. Our internships are designed to help you meet your educational goals while advancing our public media objectives. You get real-life work experience and the chance to work with award-winning professionals.
This is a part-time position (15-20 hours per week) at our downtown Boston office. Rate is $11/hour.
A snapshot of what you might do:
- Be involved with all aspects of production for our public television and radio shows
- Help organize shoots and radio recording sessions
- Assist with day-to-day production needs
- Research radio topics in depth
- Assist in editing videos for social media
- Highly organized
- An excellent communicator
- Able to function collaboratively in a team environment
- Adaptable enough to keep up with day-to-day changes in scheduling
- Able to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced start-up environment
- 2 years (or the equivalent) of school with a concentration in film and video, radio, culinary arts or similar (such as literature or journalism)
- An understanding of television and radio production needs
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
- Excellent writing and research skills
- A working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects (preferred, but not required)
Send your resume, cover letter and available work hours to [email protected]. Remember to include the position you’re applying for in the email subject line.