Your email address is required to begin the subscription process. We will use it for customer service and other communications from Milk Street. You can unsubscribe from receiving our emails at any time.
Milk Street Cooking School
Classes available online!
Christopher Kimball's Milk Street Cooking School is proudly sponsored by All-Clad.
Join the global Milk Street community during livestream cooking classes featuring Milk Street teachers, recipe developers and special guest chefs from all over the world. You can learn with us two ways:
- Classes that introduce a topic, ingredient or technique.
- 500-student attendee cap.
- 60 to 75 minutes long.
- Use the chat function to ask questions in real time and get answers during class.
- Livestream classes are included in Insider membership. Not an Insider? You can pay per class.
- Events offering in-depth learning on a topic, ingredient or technique.
- 25-student attendee cap.
- 90 to 120 minutes long.
- Ask instructors your questions directly and get personalized real-time feedback.
- Hone your skills with in-class experiments, cooking challenges and practice time.
- Livestream workshops are not included in Insider membership; all tickets are purchased per class.
All our events are hosted on the Zoom platform. Keep learning afterwards by watching a recording that we send you afterwards, along with class recipes, equipment recommendations and bonus content. Plus, all attendees of our livestream classes receive a 15% off coupon to the Milk Street Store after class.
Tasty Tofu Three Ways with Bonnie Chung
All About Sourdough with Marie-Laure Fréchet
Filipino Fried Chicken with Yasmin Newman
Layering Flavor 101
Advanced Flavor Techniques
Vietnamese Pho with Anne-Solenne Hatte
Syrian Food All Day with Anas Atassi
New Vegetarian Mains with Michelle McKenzie
Weeknight Solutions for Kitchen Improv with Matt Card
Chinese Takeout at Home with Kwoklyn Wan
How the French Cook Dinner with Susan Herrmann Loomis
All About: Garlic
Sachertorte: The Best Chocolate Cake with Luisa Weiss
Tuna: It’s What’s for Dinner
Main Course Vegetables
Better Batch Cooking: Lentils! with Abra Berens
Small Group Workshop: Spice Blending 201
Small Group Workshop: Chiles 201 with Iliana de la Vega
Small Group Workshop: Layering Flavor 201
Small Group Workshop: Sweet Side of Sourdough with Caroline Schiff