WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Recipe Search

This is a non-consumer friendly website. I can't even do a specific search. One needs to go thru all the recipes to try and find. I may have the shortest subscription of Milk Street yet only a few hours if I can't figure this out. I wanted to find the Lasagne Bolognese recipes from the TV show and it is impossible. I am giving up.

Comments

• Hi Donn,

Thanks for your comment. There are two ways you can access the search function. You can access the search function via the magnifying glass on the top right hand of the site (on any page), as well as the dedicated recipe search on the top right of the home page. Both options are shown below.

You can also access the recipes from our "Lasagna Bolognese" episode here: https://www.177milkstreet.com/assets/site/Screen-Shot-2020-11-23-at-2.08.03-PM.png

Please let us know if this helps. Thank you!

• Have to agree with Donn R. Very user unfriendly recipe search. I typed in Sea Bass, a very standard fish and received 9 recipes ranging from Ceviche to South African chicken. Not one for how to prepare Sea Bass? Really? It’s a fish!! If this is the quality of your search engine I will be canceling my test subscription.

• I have the same issue, I don't see places to search on the pages, can you put it front and center on the home page at least

• Finally found the search box. Now my question is how do I organize my favorites so it's not one long list of recipies of all sorts? Thanks, I love the site for the most part.

• Hi Abby,

Thank you for your question! You can sort your favorite recipes by type by heading to https://www.177milkstreet.com/recipes/favorites and selecting from the filters provided. We are currently working on more advanced filtering options as we continue to improve our web experience.

• I'm having a similar problem. I want a GOOD apple pie or apple crisp recipe and I get everything but for what I asked. Very frustrating.

• Hi Una - We don't currently have an apple pie or crisp recipe, but you may like either our French Apple Cake or German Apple Cake instead. Both of these are a bit easier than apple pie - no pie dough necessary! Best, Lynn C.

• Hello - I have the Vegetables & Tues Nights Mediterranean books, is there a way to search online for all the recipes that are only in a specific book?

Thanks.

• Hi Robert - Our website currently allows you to search for our Tuesday Nights recipes by filtering for them under the "Recipes" tab at the top of the website. If you hover your cursor over the word it will show a drop down menu where you'll find "Milk Street Tuesday Nights" as an option. We haven't added a filter for the new Vegetables book yet, but it will be available soon! Best, The Milk Street Team

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.