Milk Street Insider Members and Digital Subscribers can post questions and answers. Insider Members will receive a response from a Milk Street expert within 2 business days. View all subscription options here. Try any plan for your first 12 weeks for just $1.

nutritional information for recipes

Will Milk Street post nutritional information for their recipes? I'm new to cooking and Milk Street but always likes Christopher Kimball's show on NPR. I would like to know if they will post nutritional information for their recipes?

Comments

• Hi Tom - We appreciate your support of Milk Street and our radio show! We understand that it's helpful to know the nutritional information for recipes. However, we are not a health food magazine and, therefore, do not have a nutritionist on staff to accurately calculate the nutritional details for all of our recipes. I would suggest using a smartphone apps or website (there are TONS out there) into which you can enter ingredients and get some nutritional information. These aren't 100% accurate, but they should give you a general picture of the nutritional details of a dish. Thanks for your question! Best, Lynn C.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion.