WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Cooking School Access after April 30th

In the Frequently Asked Questions for the Cooking School, it says "How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like—across any and all devices you own."

Is this still true if we enrolled in the course as part of the COVID-19 free promotion? Or if we enrolled for free, will our access be going away on May 1st? I just need to know if I need to make sure I finish the course by then or if I can continue at a more leisurely pace. Thank you!

Comments

• Anthony - thanks for checking in. First of all, we've decided to extend the free access to the online classes until at least the end of May, since it looks like most of us will still be spending lots of time at home until then. Once enrolled in a class, whether it was free or paid, you have access forever. So take your time! - April D.

• Thanks for this info! I have a question about the free online classes ... there are wonderful PDFs with recipes and I am wondering are the PDFs downloadable so that I can print them? I didn't see a way to download it. Thanks! Debbie

• Debbie - so glad to hear that you have been enjoying the free online classes. Yes, all the PDF documents (both the recipe booklets and class booklets for each class) are downloadable. To do that, scroll to the bottom of the progress bar on the left-hand side and click on the booklet you want. Then, on that page, scroll to the bottom - just above the Discussion section - where you'll see, for example "Milk Street Vegetarian Recipe Booklet.pdf" in yellow text. Click on that text to download. From there, you can access the booklets on your computer, or print them if you wish. I also want to make sure it's clear that once you are enrolled in one of our online classes, you will retain free access to it for life, so you'll always have access to the booklets via the online cooking school platform. Let me know if you still have questions! - April D.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.