WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Store purchase

Please guide me to section on website that will show the status of a pending order which I made some time ago. I did receive an email confirmation of order but would like to find status within website if possible.

Many thanks!

Comments

• Hi, I have not received any of the items I ordered on April30th. I understand things take longer but the Fedex number no longer seems to be good. I also have not received the magazine. Any help would be appreciated,Elizabeth G

• I preordered a knife and haven't heard anything about when it is going to come in. I received a confirmation that it was paid for but nothing else at this point. I am wondering when it will come in.

• Hi Millie - Can you email the store at store@177milkstreet.com with your query? I’m sure they can help you figure out when the knife will be ready to ship. Best, Lynn C.

• why is it so difficult to find an order whether pre-order or purchased? Also i purchased a cook book and was supposed to get 15% discount, however it is not automatic, Does anyone know how to have the 15% applied to an order?

• Hi Faith - You can log onto your store account (store.177milkstreet.com) and see all past and current orders. Can you please reach out to store@177milkstreet.com regarding the cookbook inquiry? Happy to help clarify that for you!

• Hi,

Where can I find past orders?

• Where can I find my purchase history?

• Hi Constance -

Please see the answer to Sara M.'s question above. If you have further questions please reach out to the store team at store@177milkstreet.com.

Best,

The Milk Street Cooking Team

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.