WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Did not recieve the May/June issue

Hello,

I did not receive the May/June issue. I went to your website and it says this: What should I do if one of my issues was never delivered?

"Visit Your Subscription and click Report Damaged or Missing Issue. We will try to resolve the problem as quickly as possible."

The only problem with that is when you click on the "Your Subscription" link, the words "Report Damaged or Missing Issue" DO NOT appear on the page- thus there is no link for it! (crappy web design!!). Is there an email or link I can address my concern?

Thanks

Cliff

Comments

• Hi Clifford,

I'm sorry to hear about your issue! I have spoken with our fulfillment team who will be sending out a replacement issue to you as soon as possible.

For future reference, here is an alternate way to access that request form:

• Visit service.milkstreetmagazine.com and log in with a combination of your account number, ZIP code, and email address.
    • Click on "Report Damaged or Missing Issue", which is highlighted below as to where it should appear on the left sidebar.
    • Select the issue that you are reporting to be missing or damaged and click "Report". Your request will be completed and a new issue will be sent out ASAP.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Evan, Digital Content Director

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.