WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Ads within recipe displayi nterferes with printing

What's the story. Now there are ads interrupting the text of the recipes? And the space filled by the ads becomes a blank space on the print page? I pay for this magazine - it's disruptive to have ads show up in the middle of a recipe.

Comments

• Totally agree. It’s ridiculous.

• This is an issue for me not just with printing but for just browsing recipes. Huge banner ad makes the web site useless. I pay for this.

• Hi Justin - we raised these comments with our web developers and I'm happy to share that the printing formatting issue is resolved. If you use the print function on the left-hand side of the screen, ads should no longer interfere with the formatting of the recipes.

• Well I can't print at all, so I don't know what you mean that the print function has been fixed.

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE WEBSITE?? NOTHING IS WORKING!

• Marilyn - the print function is currently working, at least on all major browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Safari). It's possible you may need to clear your cache / cookies to get it to reset after the update. After doing that, and restarting your browser entirely, you should once again be able to see and use the "print" button as normal.

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.