WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Is there something up with the search function?

Having a hard time finding recipes with the search function- when I search for "miso," for instance, I only get 9 results, and when I search for "leek," I only get two! I know there are lots of miso recipes and leek recipes, and I've never had this problem before! Is it me? Have I forgotten how to spell or something?

Comments

• Same question. I put in the exact name for the cookie and get 11 pages of recipes that have nothing to do with cookies let alone the particular one I "searched" for.

• Yes this is very bad. Please fix ASAP Milk Street and please let us know when you fix it. Your website is becoming much less useful with this bug. I subscribe to see the recipes online, I do not hunt through the paper magazines for recipes. Thanks

• I’m really struggling with this problem with the search function ESPECIALLY this time of year. I strongly depend on finding familiar recipes and something new to prepare for the holidays. It took me at least 1/2 hour to find one cookie recipe last week. As requested by Craig B. Please let us know what the progress is on fixing it!!!!

• I am changing my subscription to print only because the search function online is useless. I just searched for one specific recipe (tried searching both with and without quotation marks) and got 1622 recipes.

• Hello Constance,

We are sorry for your frustration with our recipe search function. Our website developers are actively working on improving the site’s search features and adding more search capabilities. We appreciate your patience.

Best,

The Milk Street Team

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.