WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

2022 Milk Street Annual

Simple question when will we see the 2022 magazine annual available for purchase?

Seems a little late. I for one am hoping you are not going to discontinue this item.

Ray

Comments

• Hello Ray,

I am sorry to tell you that we no longer print the magazine annuals. We can send you the 2022 Index in pdf form.

Best,

The Milk Street Team

• That's a shame. I figure I can just download that index myself.

I wish you would rethink that move though ;-) I like having the annuals and not keeping the magazines. I typically gift the magazines when I pick up the annual.

On another note - will you folks ever start building a comprehensive index instead of just doing annual indexes now? Seems to make sense to me if you are stopping the hard copy annuals.

Thanks for the follow-up.

Ray

• Hello Ray,

We are sorry to have disrupted your tradition of sharing our magazines (a really nice idea!) after purchasing the printed Annuals. We do publish an updated PDF index (like the one we sent you) of all magazine recipes at the end of every year. It can be downloaded for free from our website.

Best,

The Milk Street Team

• Oh No! Just got online to order 2023 and get the 2022 that I thought I'd missed. Between Milk Street and Cooks Illustrated, I had everything back to '93. 😟

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.