WELCOME TO OUR Q&A FORUM!
MILK STREET INSIDERS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM A MILK STREET EXPERT WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
TRY ANY PLAN 12 WEEKS FOR $1.
VIEW ALL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS HERE.
GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION? PLEASE EMAIL info@177milkstreet.com

Thanksgiving Menu for Two People

Staying away from family gatherings this year, but still would like to celebrate and have Thanksgiving dinner that reminds us of the wonderful flavors and smells. Would consider a small turkey or breast, but don't want too many left-overs. Any ideas?

Comments

• Hi Joanne - I think a lot of people (including me!) are in the same boat this year. I've only got four guests - who have both white and dark meat preferences - so I am planning to do turkey parts. A turkey breast alone is also a great choice. If it's just the two of you and you'd like both white and dark meat, why not do a chicken? You could easily make smaller portions of some "Thanksgiving-traditional" sides to make it feel more familiar. We've got several great roast chicken recipes on the website that are easy to adapt to your personal flavor preferences (their current flavor profiles are not terribly Thanksgiving-like). Hope that helps! Best, Lynn C.

• In the past, I've roasted whole Cornish Game Hens and served them like small, individual turkeys.

• Quinoa and avocado are my all-time favorite – healthy and fresh! Thanks for the inspiring recipes. Now I know what to make for side dishes:) and please visit us: https://www.beckandbulow.com

Sign In or Join to comment or create discussion. Comment as Guest.